Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Concealed Carry for Women

Ladies,

I have a pet peeve.  Printing.  The very foundation of having a concealed carry permit involves the firearm being concealed.  Don't be that person.  Please.

Now on to the firearms out there that are great for the CCW permit toting female...

I've always been a bit partial to revolvers, but I will try to restrain from being too biased in this.  I want to encourage you to do your homework.  I've researched the best possible firearm for me and love the feel of the .38 Special.  Just because it works for me does not mean it will work for you.  I have very small hands so a few of these might seem too small.  That's when you find a local firearm store and talk with the employees there.  They can help you with your selection.  Each store I have been so thus far in Johnson County, Kansas has been helpful.

Gun comes before the holster.  Find the gun you like and then you have the foundation of finding the holster that fits your body.  There are numerous types of holsters out there.  We'll get into that in another post later.

I've made a list of a few accurate, smaller firearms for concealed carry.

Let's just get this out of the way with the 1st one...

1. Lavender Lady .38 Special Revolver


2. Sig P238 (This looks like a miniature 1911)


3. Glock 26


4. Ruger LCP


5. Beretta Px4 Storm


6. Taurus 709 Slim


7. Beretta Nano


I chose the pictures that would help you differentiate each with the size of the pistol.  Hope this helped!

Happy shooting ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment